1. The apartment, as you know. But, I just can't get enough of the beautiful sunlight in the morning...
2. From the front balcony (a public hallway from which we access our apartment), we look across to these neighboring buildings.
3. Looking down Gormsgade, this is the view.
4. Between Norrebro and the City centre are these lakes, where there are lots of good places for brunch and coffee.
5. A 10 minute bike ride takes us from Norrebro to the city centre, where Nyhavn (New Harbor) is. I guess it's quite popular with tourists for the sunny cafes and pubs, but I've never spent much time there, it's really overpriced.
6. Directly behind school is the new Opera House by Henning Larsen. Did I post this already? Well. I feel like I have.
7. And, in the south of Copenhagen on the island of Amager, is a 'new city' called Orestad. And that's where lots of the new architecture is. Mmm, Mm, good! This one is called 'The Mountain' by BIG architects (Bjarke Ingels Group). From Denmark.